Residential Landscape Upgrades- Design & Installation
Did you know?
-There is an entire family of ornamental plants and palm trees that require NO irrigation, NO fertilizer, NO pest control, and NO trimming once they’re established. These varieties of the core of our business model because we know that they save our customers time, money, and aggravation.
-We are licensed horticulturists, not “lawn guys”, so our focus is simple: to install colorful, tropical, money-saving plants. (Learn more about horticulture below.)
-Our goal is not to try to plant a hundred plants in each bed and then set you up with an expensive monthly maintenance program like many of our competitors do.
-All upgrades include an industry standard 1-year warranty on all palms, plants, and trees for Residential Landscape Upgrades- Design & Installation
No Other Landscaper Has Access To:
-Nearly 800 varieties of exotic palm trees
-Nearly all 12 species of Florida native palms
-Over 100 species of landscape-ready bromeliads
-Decorative stone imported from all over the US
To Schedule a Consultation:
1) Call us to set up a meeting at your property at a time that works for you.
2) A walk-through of the property helps us understand what you like and don’t like about your current landscape
3) Based on the walkthrough and a discussion with you, we draw up a color landscape plan and comprehensive proposal
4) The plan and proposal are combined with a 10-page consultation packet which we leave with you at the end of the meeting. No more waiting for “our office to get back with you”.
5) Once you’ve made a decision to move forward, we schedule your install within 1-2 weeks.
Call (239) 560-6923 today to set up a consultation
*Horticulture is a branch of botany that focuses on the use of trees and plants for landscape purposes- not as a food source.
We exist to add value and appeal to homes and businesses by modernizing the look and functionality of the landscape. We believe in saving people money on water, fertilizer, pest control, maintenance, and future plant replacement costs by utilizing the best varieties of palms and plants in the industry. The result is increased property values, reduced monthly expenses, and less negative impact on our South Florida ecosystem.
Residential Landscape Upgrades- Design & Installation by Seabreeze Landscape Services, specializing in residential and commercial landscaping in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties, FL.
We sell out of our Ft. Myers nursery to landscapers, contractors, nurserymen, and others who are in the business. Visit our nursery website.
Need soil erosion restoration, repair, or erosion control solutions? Visit our Erosion Solutions website.